View Single Post
Old 2017-05-11, 15:31   Link #1845
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Look, the people just dont care. Not too long ago, we have had one guy in the politics forum claiming that KC is a right-wing propaganda game.
wait what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
The article above sounds exactly like one I read some months ago about a feminist from the UK who interviewed Takeshi Nogami (Girls und Panzer's) where she told him that those kind of series are sexualizing children. My answer to this is go solve your own trouble back home before you start lecturing others. Seriously a waste of time to direct your attention to those kind of people.
Its just too bad you can't comment on it, or I'd leave the laughing Mutsu scene there ; Though they imho got a point on Shimakaze's outfit - even one of the more popular fanfiction.net fanfics refers to that. I just have no idea where they got the moaning from oO

I got there from steam btw went through the other articles a bit and and suddenly saw Tenryuu in one of them

Edit: Or better the Akagi some of the sailors sneak-planted on one of the US CVNs during a documentation

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2017-06-14 at 09:12. Reason: *planted, damnit ><
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote