View Single Post
Old 2007-09-12, 20:24   Link #204
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukedhx View Post
First of all, good to know ur not the one who did it. Second of all, if Im gonna have any chance of dishing out all the "concrete" criticism, I think I may have to start a new thread and fill the first 20 pages or so withnot leaving any space 4 any "blanket statement". I wont fault ur friend 4 doing sth he enjoys, but that doesnt mean he gets to enjoy doing anything to sth we might enjoy! Does that make enough sense? I hope it does because by "barely" I think I done a hell of a job indicating the number of slips and mistakes in the translation, and hopefully the "outrageousness" of them as well. Last but not a bit possibly the least, its a dating-sim all-time classic we r talking about here, I seriously doubt if it can pass 4 one's tool 4 "lingual acquisition" for kami's sake! So if u really would love 4 me to start that "error-reporting-ish" thread and embrass us all, do let me know plz! 以上~~~
Why don't you just email the translator with the errors that you found ? I don't understand what whining about it here is going to accomplish. You CAN help improve the quality if you're so offended by it.