View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 02:59   Link #120
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timsel View Post
Well, Sylvia really is cold and hostile, but isn`t so simple.
In the second chapter would be the scene, when she interrupted Gretel, accusing Kate in political treason (Kate says that east and west must together fight against BETA). Sylvia give Kate a slap, saying that idealism is dangerous, but then Theodore understands that she saved Kate, because Gretel could do worse things to her. And Sylvia is infinitely devoted to Irisdine.
I talk about vol 2....

Katia inadvertently mentions that Sylvia must have gotten her experience facing the Tank BETA in that Berlin simulation from the retreat from Poland

and she gets violent and lashes out at her physically....

yes, depending too much on Pham and Anette won't be very healthy for her in the long run in that killzone because they are really all just words only but still, don't you think she's going to be a potential trouble later on? No matter what, you don't slam the people you fight alongside into the ground at the slightest provocation

How anyone can work with her even in that kind of environment is amazing...

She reminds me of that VDV instructor in the film 9 Rota...The one with the mental trauma issues

That's why when Theodore says just him and Katia together alone is good enough...I'm actually beginning to agree with him (well throw in Irisdina too)

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-09-25 at 03:14.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote