View Single Post
Old 2010-07-10, 13:21   Link #327
Lamar
Ippiki Ookami

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Depends on what you like, I think its coming along great though its standard KHR Vongola v enemy time again. But I think the characters are more developement, Tsuna is actually acting like a boss lately, the Shimon seem like a worthy appointment to them, hoping itll be more then just paired up fights though I can see Tsuna v Enma, I mean who couldnt after the first chap of this arc. Fighting has not started yet but probably will be soon. Storyline wise I think some of the last chaps have been great all starting around 293, right after the incident with Enma and the letter (which yeah was kinda cheap) but what happens because of the letter I think left a big impression on a lot of readers.
Okay thanks, i'll start reading it when the next chapter is released. I've been more into Toriko and Beelzebub (excluding the Big 3) lately. And yeah when Enma was introduced it was easy to figure out that they were going to fight, and then later that he was a threat to the Family. I don't really like stuff that is obvious. Ruins the suspense.
Lamar is offline   Reply With Quote