View Single Post
Old 2011-04-22, 02:11   Link #276
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Man, they're really making Menma the woobie of the show. From the pet scene, to her trying to stop the fight between Anaru/Tsuruko, to "Where should Menma go back home to?", to her not wanting to intrude on Anaru's room, it seems the show likes to throw daggers at my heart every scene she's on. XD

Some interesting tidbits we learn about certain characters as well. Poppo and Jintan is still the same as always, but it's really surprising that deep down inside, Anaru is too. Even though she's hanging out with her stylish friends, she still works in a game store and she keeps all her games neatly put away.

Biggest surprise though was that Tsuruko is the bitch of the cast, as I half expected it to be Anaru, partly because its obvious that Anaru still a holds a torch to Jintan, and partly because she's voiced by Tomatsu. But no, Tsuruko seems to be the one most distant to Menma (even moreso than Anaru), but then again, no wonder because it seems Yukiatsu has it way worse than Jintan in more ways than one lols.

Need moar! Need MUCH moar! Bah, this should be like live action drama just so I get 45 mins instead of 25; not nearly enough imo.

Also, been a long time since I watched an episode of a show more than once. Yeah, I got it that bad...

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote