View Single Post
Old 2012-12-15, 00:32   Link #3485
Team Rocket Elite

Nice try Lelouch. You might even have won if it wasn't for anti-champion votes. I didn't think anyone would come this close to taking down Kirito. It's hard to see this match as anything except the real finals but there technically is still one match left. Hideyoshi didn't look so good in his near loss to Oreki. If he doesn't want to pull a Shana, he's going to need to figure something out to beat a Kirito who is going to be another SAO episode stronger next time. With Asuna and Rikka stomping everyone from their season, I think I started letting their rankings climb too high. When up against Ririchiyo and Kuroyukihime, their rankings came down from the clouds a bit. Ririchiyo was about as strong as Araragi Tsukihi who even at best probably isn't too much stronger than Hitagi. This gives a fair estimate of Asuna's strength being around Eucliwood's level. It makes Asuna look like the second strongest character but I guess this is still a disappointment to me since I thought she might be another Kanade. She still looks to be in good position the win the Tiara next year, though. I'm not really sure how strong Kuroyukihime is so I'm not sure what to make of Rikka. She looks around Shana level right now but her match with Asuna will hopefully clarify things a bit more. It'll also be interesting to see how well they hold up next year when they aren't in an ongoing series.