View Single Post
Old 2013-02-15, 11:03   Link #83
garbage

this is pretty heavy " as the only country ruled by LAW..."
so it's true psychopass Japan is the only Sibyl user , and the only civilized nation at that point(?), that's why they need the lethal border guard drones. I can almost understand how the creators would establish Sibyl if the alternative would be anarchy and chaos like the rest of the world, and yes it seems it was presented as a purely mechanical system and was accepted as such, yet now it shows it still is humans who judge other humans.and it's absolutely confirmed brains like Makishima powers sibyl.
That director(s)/Sibyl really sh*t not only making it seem Kagari escaped, but laying the blame for that on Gino&akanes team to lean on them. Of course it's literally fighting for it's own survival, I find it funny that it's actions this& the previous episode was never about justice or humanity or even Law but in it's own survival and maintaining (+recruiting Makishima) the status quo as "Gods of this world". So Shitty Brains Judging/Ruling over other people & using them, with Arrogance no less, presenting themselves as perfect, intoxicated by their own omnipotence & immortality striving to maintain their own power...whew sounds like present day politicians,,, nyahahah

well one thing i quite agree with Makishima, "...I.m not into being a umpire or a referee,...I love this game...so I'd like to participate in it as a player...". that's why I don't enjoy watching sports as much as playing. ^^of course he is referring to the game of life, but it's pretty much the same. it's a matter of lifestyle or lifeattitude. Still he's a bloody bastard.

What I said ! what I said !, falling last episode against that attack by Akane's nothing. what Makishima does after getting caught will define him...and so here we go to Akane(will she regret not killing him?)+Kou (will he finally win against Makishima&get his revenge?) VS Makishima (will he finally topple Sibyl, does he even have a plan for after?)

PS: loved how the team would not take the BS the director told them about Kagari(not sure about Gino though) but Kou for sure would not believe for a second that Kagari would escape and abandom them.