View Single Post
Old 2006-02-10, 19:00   Link #12
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

The atmosphere for Rider's appearance in the back forest was really nicely done, action scenes like these are much better represented in anime form compared to the game.

As for those episode previews, the flow seems nice, I'm looking forward to the fight in episode 9. (It seems like they're headed back toward the "Fate" route for a bit)

By the way
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2
Spoiler:
Actually, it says
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet
God, I can't believe how stupid Shiro is!!!! It's so exasperating to watch him get his ass in trouble only because he is obviously a complete and utter moron.
Tohsaka isn't much better either. She is obviously trying to project this image of a coolheaded asskicker extraordinaire, a woman you don't mess with. To prove her point she is constantly trying to show Shiro she is his enemy. But, she has some kind of hots of him (or, at least, has "conflicted feelings" 8)), so she just can't stomach it. First she fights him, then she befriends him. Then she fights him again, and, at a moments notice, goes back to being friends and allies. Apararently, it's because of Rider's threat, but in reality I think she is just attracted to him.
Anything else obvious you'd like to say?

It's been said many many times before, that's the kind of character Shirou is. He's stubburn, unwilling to sacrifice others, etc. etc. etc.. He would probably kill himself for the smallest things. Most people's reaction (including most characters in the story) to that was "what a stubburn and foolish person". Shirou's belief is deep-rooted (tracing back to his own rescued life), and stubburn or not, that's him.

As for Rin, she's not as coolheaded as everyone would think, you can call it tsundere or whatever, but it makes her unpredicable, and human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet
Now, Rider is one badass Servant. She is a bombshell, she is lighting fast, she inflicts real damage (unlike wusses like Archer or Lancer)
You have no idea the kinds of damage Archer or Lancer can do if they get serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Eclipse
I hope they try possibly combining elements of all the storyline into the anime (thought I doubt it from what I've seen so far). Anyways here's hoping
They're already doing that.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote