View Single Post
Old 2007-09-17, 04:45   Link #3
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
1) Kimi ga Nozomu Eien: This is a beautiful romance/drama that just blew me away even after the 2093874th time watching it. Although I don't approve of most romance triangles, this one is just perfect. This is a hit or miss for many people.

2) Cardcaptor Sakura (subbed): I enjoyed this anime very much since it has a good mix of romance, comedy, and action. Lots of people shared my views but many also think of it as too childish even though they will admit that it's a classic, so it's basically another hit or miss.

3) Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal: This is probably the best mix of action and romance ever and words cannot describe how good this anime is. Unlike the others on my top 5 list, most people love this anime and I don't really know anyone who hates it.

4) Haibane Renmei: You've already seen it so you know how wonderful it is, although it is also a bad case of hit or miss. People who understands it loves it and people who don't thinks of it as being kinda pointless.

5) SaiKano: This is a very emotional anime portraying the realism of war and it is one of the only anime that could make me teary.

Last edited by KholdStare; 2007-09-17 at 14:04.