View Single Post
Old 2010-02-15, 03:52   Link #91
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Okay, I got the game and this too.

First I basically downloaded the DLC that was free. And then got the catalog binder.

First I just let the game download and install on my psp and then just basically used the DLC.

The catalog binder includes everything from what is on the official site.

1: The Vinette Clock: The DLC that is used is for free for most people is Nanoha's Clock. Fate's is currently on as an add-on for 800 yen.
2: Bind Breaker: Again uses Nanoha's DLC.
3: Movies: Only one that sorta just displays a promo for Fate's DLC
4: Custom Theme: You guessed it, they finally made an official Nanoha PSP theme
5: Staff credits

Bind Breaker: I was not surprised it was for the PSP, though the game play is sideways, meaning you'll have to hold your PSP vertical with the left side down. Consists of four stages total.
During gameplay, there are device icons that go down that you can collected:
Hayate's Device - A barrier on the bottom that prevents the ball from going down for about three times before going away.
Fate's Device - Increases the speed of the bar you control, changes the device bar to Fate's Bardiche
Nanoha's Device - basically blasts through everything besides the bar
Signum's Device - Extends the bar's length, changes the device bar to Signum's Laevintein
Vita's Device - Increases number of balls to four
Shamal's Device - Increase your bar lives by one. Can keep collecting up to a maximum of five bar lives.
Chrono's Device - Freezes nearby blocks after a short period of time and then breaks them, useful for those hard to hit blocks
Collecting Device icons is not accumalative, you either have to pick and choose which one you want as the best solution for yourself. Meaning you can only have one and only one. The only thing permanent is Shamal's bar life up, but only for the stage in question, doesn't accumalate into the next stage.

Vinette Clock: Not sure how to translate the options text yet.
Menu:
1st option: Clock (When you initially start it the options pop up first to set everything up.)
2nd option: Button Explanation
3rd option: Exit

So far the Vinette Clock for me is the cutest thing. I'm seeing Nanoha do random things so far. Like her trying to perform magic, or reading, phone calls, text and what not.

Button Controls for Vinette Clock:
R button: Switches between the Nanoha activities clock to a normal clock and back again
Square Button: Options
Circle Button: When in the Nanoha activities clock mode, it'll have Nanoha say the time
X button: backs out to menu screen
Triangle Button: Gets rid of the upper bar that displays date and time'
L button: Does something, not sure yet.

Nanoha Activities during Vinette Clock: Either in Maid Outfit or Barrier Jacket
Magic on Vita's bunny: Trying to enlarge, usually with several variations
Magic practice
Mirror: Random posing or waving
Reading: She reads and then gets a phone call
Cleaning
Sleeping
About to fall asleep but gets a text or turns off the alarm

Staff Credits:
Done in the Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha's anime ending credits, using the Vinette Clock Nanoha in Barrier Jacket. The Lyrical Step one if I remember the name of the Ending correctly.

Supposedly from the commercial. Once you also have Fate's add-on. Both Nanoha and Fate will interact with each other and do some things like games or something. Not sure until I get my Japanese PSN Network Card so I can download it.

Last edited by Hayate22; 2010-02-15 at 14:53.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote