View Single Post
Old 2005-12-30, 16:16   Link #11
VincentAlexander

Hrmmm

This is my very first post, so I don't know how to do the spoiler thing, but I'll just assume if you are here, you've obviously seen the last episode...hopefully. So, old style warning here.

*SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

My very first impression when I saw the ending was that Aion was "killed" with his own horn, which affects time, and him, or his bird, or whatever, we transported to the future, er..."sped up," you could say. I figured that was how Remington saw him in the future. Then again, he does say he is eternal, and the word Aion itself means "the ages," or more literally, "Eternal." Who knows. Maybe some of both?

I was a little depressed when Aion and Chrno didn't really fight, but I guess that is how it would go. Chrno is a Hell of a lot stronger than Aion, which is probably one of the many reasons why Aion wanted him to join their cause. Who was the one to step in after Aion was injured by the Duke in one shot? Pimp meister himself, Chrno. He was their "ace in the hole." It is funny to watch that scene, even though we don't see much. Aion starts the whole mess, then bows out a little and lets Chrno whoop ass. Lets you see who is the puppet master, eh? My thought on why Chrno never killed Aion before is because even though Rosette gives him power, she can never give him enough to fill him to full strength, of what he used to be. But at the end, she gives him everything she has left (so she says, but she still lives another 6 months....hrmmmm.) and "fills him up." Wham bam, the old, true Chrno is back for the only time in the series, and whoops ass in .2 seconds, back home in time for Corn Flakes.

But ya wanna know what pissed me off? Chrno ripped his horns off of Joshua, which I think is what we were all waiting for, or hoping for, in the entire show. But he doesn't put them back on, or whatever! Aion gave the horns to Joshua, so appearantly they can be re-attatched or some shit. If he would've just thrown those bad boys back on, he wouldn't have to use Rosette's power anymore, and could've saved everyone! But noooooo. Instead, he decides to use them as daggers.....what the Hell! OK, that is my ten cents. Watcha think?
VincentAlexander is offline   Reply With Quote