View Single Post
Old 2007-01-08, 04:23   Link #472
Alu
Guide my hand...

~

@Solwy :
Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
If you were to ask me, the one to look at would be Rozen. Yes, I really think Rozen is at fault. Maybe, during this time,... we are looking at a younger more ignorant and foolish Rozen -who knew the only way to make Alice was to make the dolls battle it till end.
-
I'm guessing, in Traumend, that's where Rozen finds another method to make Alice without following the Alice game, but these are just my random thoughts.
I don't blame any of the dolls particularly.
Though the two of us had already discussed this in chat yesterday, for those here who might still consider placing all the blames upon Rozen as an option to explain to what happened, I have to say... please.. do not jump to conclusions without giving the chance to look at every aspect from all the possible prespectives.

It is true that it was Rozen's choice to bestow (if we might call it that) this burden upon Gin's shoulders.., depriving her of any love and affection, leaving her to watch how much he cared for each other Rozen Maiden that was created..; however none can say that (even though this was something beyond words to endure) it didn't happen for a reason..
Here follows a small quote from my post in the last page; I got to speak on this subject but due to the tremendous mass of text I feel it kind of got a bit overlooked..

Quote:
If it was Rozen's plan to deprive Gin of love and affection so that she could experience the pain of beeing alone and outcasted, learning then compassion towards those in the same position..; And above all on her own still fightning and showing love for that which made her the way she was, hopeing to prove that she was worth becoming Alice instead of just thinking " I am worth it "..., we might never know.., but I myself.. would like to think so..
We might never know in fact if such was always the plan intened by Rozen from the begining, but one thing is certain.. this experience gaved Gin a unique prespective on life, something compleatly diferent that no other Rozen Maiden had; and in my eyes... essencial for the process to one day reach Alice.

As for the other possible ways to become Alice now, I have often stated that one of the main reasons the Alice Game consists in, is in beeing sort of a Catalyst for each Rozen Maiden to experience the consequences of they're choices, since it is in fact what it is all about.. the choices one takes and how one is affected by them..
Hence.. I am pretty positive that the other possible ways have existed from the begining since Rozen created them; the Alice Game was only presented first as the first and (to they're knowledge at the time) only choice to serve the purpose of a Test to they're choices.

~

@_duangelique :
Quote:
Originally Posted by _duangelique
Yes, it's nice to see how it all happened in the past, the feelings, sadness and suffering all into one, though I feel it's too much right now with poor Gin-chan, showing her having not one, but two imperfections (wings??)
I think you are mistaking an aspect from the Manga here, which is where I belive one of Gin's regrets was the cracks in her back from where her wings sprouted out. (please correct me if I am rong)
In the Anime Gin only has 1 imperfection; this beeing the lack of a lower torso as we all know.

Actualy I found amazing that no one had mencioned this so far.., one of the many answers given to us in Ouverture, when related to Gin, was in fact that she in the Anime was never created with wings, as from the first time we watched Season 1 always assumed otherwhise.

It was incredible to see that her wings where actualy formed of her will alone, like they resembled her feelings given form..., blinded in ire it was if she was able to channel all of her strength and feelings into a manifestation of power, awakening it for the first time.
Black wings are a sign in angels who have fallen from grace ; taking in look at all the pain Gin endured and how she felt betrayed by Shinku.. I have to say.., they clearly resemble her fellings.., as to how fallen she became.

Last edited by Alu; 2007-01-08 at 05:35.
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote