Thread: Rance IX
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-16, 00:41   Link #10
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
I played them all, but for some reasons I prefer Sengoku Rance the most. It could be because it's my first eroge with that kind of system. I dunno. It's not like I dismiss the other games, though.
Sengoku was straight forward. Characters are likable and unlike the other games it didn't really have that many Bad End CG. BBA is probably one of the hardest game to date. Loyalty bad god dam.. Daiakuji was a little easier, but it was still a pain. Not to mention these two where somewhat on the (darker side of the spectrum). So many hidden parameters. And Daiteikoku is pretty much whatever. Other than the loli-hitler and the beat artist I didn't really find it that much memorable.

This kind of playstyle gives the player a time limit. But it isn't suited for Rance. In Rance it isn't the plot that takes up time. Its finding rare items and collecting heroines. This pretty much takes up majority of you time. Not to mention Rance started out as a pseudo-dungeon crawler and I'm pretty sure Tada is going to end it this way too.