View Single Post
Old 2013-12-09, 12:13   Link #89
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^This, pretty much. As I've also said myself, I don't see the monster trio beating an admiral any time soon, but at least now they're strong enough to hold them off for a bit. I do agree that Zoro did pretty well for himself against Isshou this chapter, but he should be careful to not bite more than he can chew when next they meet.....

Also, going back to Big Mom for a bit here, I'm actually kinda starting to agree with those who brought up the possibility of Sanji's group running into the Kid/Apoo/Hawkins Alliance during their adventure. I've already said before that I can see Luffy becoming allies with most of the supernovas, anyway. Maybe we'll see them along with the rest of Law's crew at Zou.....
if they can't even fight against an admiral at this point in time and only able to "hold them off" I don't see any way the trio can even beat an admiral unless there is another time skip...
i mean... oda just can't boost them in strength for no reason right? That's what I felt happened in the Enies Lobby arc.