View Single Post
Old 2012-02-26, 17:31   Link #84
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Tatsuya can probably kick all of there asses combined without breaking a sweat...
and it would probably be so one sided that no one would realize wtf they are witnessing.

I also dont think Tatsuya's role is a lab rat, but more of a auxillary filler.
Basically he's the goto man when something is short handed because he can efficiently do anything thats required faster then the main.

I think this is why his father depends on him heavily... because no one is as efficient as he is in accomplishing the job, hence why he is pissed that Tatsuya left him leaving them majorly short handed.

Also Miyuki if she loves her onichan should of busted a yandere and nuked the field....
Or as Tatsuya left, she should of nuked the field and told those guys never to speak to her brother like that.

I was a miyuki wincest supporter but after this... forget that.... Kaichou x Tatsuya all the way.... at least she had the ability to tell the people around her to shut up.
Well probably she is only not doing anything because of how her onii-sama told her to behave properly...ibt i really do want her to go yandere on all of them
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote