View Single Post
Old 2006-06-07, 21:17   Link #254
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
This ep warped my mind for all eternity. I had to watch it twice to try pick up everything. Watching this episode iv learned that i have to throw a lot of my thories out the window. THere is something bigger going on then i think we all expected. Poor Kyon shit always happens to him but it was so damn funny watching him run for his life. Nagato was pretty cool im starting to like her more and more, and Kyon was right she looks better with out the glasses. I am still convinced that this is a huge experiment and Haruhi is the like the a program running and everyone else is support its like they are looking for an answer and thats why they need the data Also when Haruhi was talking about her urges i sware Kyon was going to explode. Did anyone else notice that Haruhi answered one of Kyons internal monologs he wasent speaking to her this has happen several times before where Kyon will be thinking to him self and Haruhi will say something to him like they were having a conversation has anyone else picked up on it?

Never thought anyone could look this cute while holding a knife.

http://www.badongo.com/pic/209916
lol you sound like you're talking about another show:

"This is an experiment... you have 108 minutes... when it starts to sound... type 4 8 15 16 23 42... and the counter will reset..."

And yea when Kyon speaks, you won't know whether he is actually speaking, whispering, thinking to himself/us or he accidentally blurted something. It's like this even in the novels. What's worse in the novels is that dialogues are there but rarely it tells you who's actually speaking, the dialogues themselves carry the tone of the characters. In the anime at least we hear different voices for each character and we know who's talking.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/