View Single Post
Old 2018-08-07, 11:46   Link #16
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
The implication of Syahriar's words is that Riku will be even more "ripe" and stronger at the time of the Raid, but Tiger just had to rush to challenge Riku right now even though a bit more patience could've brought Tiger a stronger Riku as a more worthy opponent. At that point, Tiger's craving for battle actually clashed with his original wish. Tiger just didn't realize it and Syahriar could see that. That's how I see it too. Yet, Tiger was simply too excited about the battle to care.
I don't think the line about the Raid was related to Riku either, Shahry was warning him that by fighting a strong opponent like Riku before it, he would end up revealing his most secret techniques (and it happened), which will hinder him for the Raid since other players will be able to come up with countermeasures. And in fact, Rommel's team was analyzing his battle against Riku, but destroyed the data because man's honor and all that stuff.

Both Tiger and Shahry already recognize Riku as a worthy opponent. Shahry's point was that there was a better time and place to have this battle.

00 Sky's hand to hand mode was pretty sweet. Aren't Riku's gunpla building skills a bit too awesome though? He's been making some crazy stuff. Sure, his gunpla couldn't handle his special move, but that's because he thought it up on the spot. It'll be ready next time. Meanwhile, Koichi, who is supposed to be one of the top Builders, isn't doing anything with his gunpla. Of course, Riku's growth is obviously thanks to him, so he gets some points there.

Anyway, I'm happy Riku lost and hasn't surpassed his master yet.