View Single Post
Old 2018-11-10, 02:39   Link #24
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 924
This will do good for Luffy for character development. Has for Kidd I am impressed that he held this long. Now that Luffy is down and in prison I wonder if this means Zoro takes over for the time being? If Kaidou is planning to make Luffy his subordinate then I wonder how Big Mama will react? Also were is X Drake? I wonder if we will see X Drake running the prison or visiting it? Finally if Kaidou wants to brake Luffy why put him with Kidd? Isn't this just going to feed each other and strength each other? Two people with the same goal and in prison can only build on each other.

Kaidou vs. Luffy
Kaidou is strong but I wonder if he put Sea stone on his club? Smoker has Sea stone at the tip of his weapon. I thought Luffy went down pretty fast and now that Hawkins mentions about Seastone and Wano fashioning seastone into such a delicate shape. The Kaidou's goon in page 3 talks about Kanobo has if its the weapon he is talking about. If so then Luffy needs to add Sea stone to his gear 4. Kidd/Luffy combo will be great for using sea stone has a weapon against Kaidou. I do think Luffy can beat Kaidou.

Weakness
Has for Luffy he needs to find out the weakness of Kaidou and what better way of doing it then in a prison full of guys who lost to Kaidou. Luffy needs to figure out Kaidou's devil fruit(which i think Momonosuke is the key) and figure out what Big Mama did to Kaidou(But he needs to be aware of the event first). Big Mama said she owed him and the discussion was not up for debate. Croc was hard to beat but once Luffy found out he was able to defeat him. This is Alabastia all over again with the fight.

Powerup
The only way he can get one is get another devil fruit. I wonder what would happen if Luffy ate a zoan fruit that is just a imitation. No one has ever eaten two authentic devil fruits before and lived to tell about it.(except for Black Beard) but what if Luffy eats a imitation devil fruit? (something similar to what momonosuke has). There has to be a factory or a place some were that has bunch of Imitations devil fruits, and I would not be surprised if Kaidou has real authentic devil fruit too. I wonder if there is a devil fruit that allows you to eat more then one devil fruit? There is not enough time for Luffy to train. Two weeks is all they have before the big attack. I know Luffy will keep his word.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote