View Single Post
Old 2008-09-15, 20:49   Link #1010
Monkey D. Luffy

I have to atleast salute Schneizel for being as demented as I would of expected, it's a shame that the focus on his run comes only after a few episodes even though he's been pulling strings all along. This is what I would of wanted to see out of Charles, even if both of their plans were for the "Greater Good" of the world, Schneizel's plan of flat out using nuclear weapons from above to achieve his cause is definitely stand alone.

With that said I'm bored of the Black Knights and their victim approach while trying to help out the "good cause" who is armed with several mass weapons with one already detonated which just took out who knows how many people. Now they're being played just as easy if not more by Schneizel as they were by Lelouch. Also, another downer if how naive Nunnally is. It was nice when she just wanted everyone to be happy but when she is in the middle of a mass conflict and eats the lies being fed to her without any afterthought, it becomes rather ignorant and hypocritical. I can't call what'll happen next.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote