View Single Post
Old 2011-01-11, 05:36   Link #21462
Kheve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylon99 View Post
Then there's the What Happened on Rokkenjima Prime. This doesn't include the machinations of Beatrice, which includes stuff about the gold, the epitaph, the faking and the explosion. Those are all part of her mystery. This only includes things like Eva, Kyrie, Rudolf, Natsuhi or Rosa running around shooting each other. It also doesn't include the Mastermind if there is one.

Ok, so, with my new definitions, do you get what I mean if I say that the specifics of the explosion belong to the mysteries, but have nothing to do with what really happened on that day? i.e. the siblings and the whole family could've been having duels... or cake... for all that mattered. And while we may be interested in why the explosion happened, the explosion happening was our clue that the information of that day was erased...
Im sorry, I've listed ur contradictions in bold. Hate to butt in on ur conversation but I think you have gotten the cart n the horse reversed. NOWHERE in beatrice mystery was an explosion used (be it a bomb/relic/alien tech watever). The Explosion is definitely ONLY used in rokkenjima PRIME. Therefore I believe jann poo's argument is valid while yours is prima facie defective. Therefore all ur further arguments do not refute jann poo's argument

Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Yeah so why he was expecting us to understand that Rokkenjima was engulfed in an explosion?
Certainly you can't tell me that this could be reached without any reasoning or without the 1998 perspective. If he was expecting this it means he was expecting that we reasoned even about that part.
Then he should have expected that we speculated even on what actually caused that tragic event, and he should have expected that we were expecting an answer.
Kheve is offline   Reply With Quote