Thread: Civilization V
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-22, 21:37   Link #92
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Kaioshin and I played to 1190 and...

Mostly just heavy teching. A jewish missionary found his way to my lands and I quickly converted to judaism. Tokugawa will talk now and accepts war bribes against Kaioshin's neighbor Wilem. The Dutch are clearly pissed at this cowardly act, but Japan's too excited over shiny techs they should have gotten 1000 years ago.

I actually can switch to representation but haven't due to political reasons. Gilgamesh and i are on very good terms and we signed a defensive pact (Got Liberalism first and took Military Tradition as a tech). Kaioshin also signs one with me after we traded techs and then with Gilgamesh for a triple alliance.

As Orange is fuming, he falls behind. Kaioshin is 2nd in score and said I should take a screencap...

Wilem's worst enemy is quickly becoming me. But with a defense pact going and Tokugawa annoying him, he can't touch me. But just to make sure...

They actually aren't doing too much, but they certainly aren't trading with each other anymore and demanding their ex friends cut off connections.

Being with that Kaioshin easily expanded to the west, only to see Hannibal there. Fortunately Hannibal's colonies aren't growing and the maintenance is pretty gonna wreck him soon. I will send missionaries to boost the French culture up.

Meanwhile, the French have clearly outsnobbed the ailing Dutch, and I aim for democracy to get the Statue Of liberty. Meanwhile, i'm slowly constructing stables to build Cursassiers and later Cavalry

We enjoy a pretty big tech lead

And now, 4 of the 5 top cities in the world belong to me, the 5th is the French capital. The AI still hasn't built any wonders yet.

lol wut. I have roughly 7x the population, 6x the gnp, and 3x the production of the nearest competitor; I'm almost meeting the domination population requirement by myself, just need more land. South of me is the place to go. Of course, I prefer to conquer cities over building them, so...

The funny thing is the other major power, Gilgamesh is aligned with us, so we might actually be able to win domination just by settling enough land.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2011-07-22 at 22:22.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote