View Single Post
Old 2011-12-22, 09:40   Link #54
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Ah I had so much more I planned to say, but I stopped caring since you guys are never ever serious about actually discussing the chapters
"stop hating what I like"

Quote:
You think he's sadistic? I don't think so, he actually seemed compassionate. He felt bad for Ichigo when he was crying.
Ginjou to Tsukishima, "Don't screw with their past now! If you do, they won't be of any help! You've already destroyed too many people so far." Then we get a panel of Inoue and Chad starting to break down from Tsukishima's mind rape.

I hardly doubt he felt bad for discarding a tool they had no use for, regardless of saying "I feel horrible." His facial expression didn't convey anything implying feeling horrible.

Quote:
What did Ginjou do that was so bad. I mean sure, he deceived Ichigo and took his Fullbring but I wouldn't call him "evil" or even a "villain"
Cut off Ishida's arm.
Trained Ichigo just so he could steal his powers.
Saying they should kill Shishigawara after the battle was over because his power was troubling.

Quote:
Shikai Ichigo didn't stalemate, he overwhelmed GJ with a practice swing and a getsuga tensho. He didn't have to go bankai imo but for some reason he felt he had. Although he usually goes bankai first because he's a one-trick pony --BUT he was handling Ginjou in Shikai and then bankai. It was Ginjou who "had" to go bankai not Ichigo
Ichigo w/ Shikai was overwhelming Ginjou w/out Shikai. When Ginjou did use his Shikai, the brief fight w/ Ichigo at the time, was even, with no clear victor.

The only thing that bothered me about their fight was simply this:

Bankai Ichigo > Bankai Hollow Ginjou

Given Ichigo's other massive showdowns, this should NOT have ended that fast.

Last edited by Mr. DJ; 2011-12-22 at 10:38.