View Single Post
Old 2012-08-17, 22:34   Link #4863
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that was a pretty good episode. At least it explains how Cana royally screwed up (other than just not being all that good ). To be fair it seems even the bad pair of Wendy and Bixlow managed to at least get the job done.

Not a bright move just sending Alzack and Bisca out by themselves. It wouldn't have mattered really who their opponent was. A couple gun magic users certainly aren't going to beat Midnight (seriously I'm not playing along with his dumb name game). Though certainly a new trick being able to change places with people. Could be effective in dealing with how Erza beat him last time.

So Michelle ends up being a new OS member and does a solid job taking care of business. Though sadly this one is on Lucy who got carried away and thus made Natsu hold up. Sadly with her father dead clearly got sucked into seeing Michelle as all the family she had left. I'm sure part of the end here will be Lucy once again remembering the guild is her family and that's that. Though really where are her summons? I mean those guys have been constantly calling themselves out when she's in a pinch and what they are all busy here?

But despite some of the odd things it was a good episode. The story is coming together here and overall it's pretty solid. The preview makes me sigh and think there isn't much hope for next week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
I mean, who else was totally thrown off by the fact that...

Spoiler for HUGE SPOILER:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
It was merely a setback. Lol and we can all guess who Zero is.

I need some really huge fights later on, with lots of characters. The fight with Juvia here was good, but way too short. I want to see Mira fight Angel, Demon vs. Angel. And Cana and Levy would be awesome too.

But gosh, Michelle is this, and Lucy, and Natsu, and the feels. Was slightly annoyed at parts in the current manga chapter, so this episode offered a contrast.

And the clock looks like a fish, as happy stated
Still no clue why they want it tho.
Well it's OS, those guys love over-sized giant weapons that do...things.

To be fair, it's been pretty obvious who Zero was for a couple weeks now. The voice just kept giving that guy away. Hope we do get some solid battles here. I mean Gray's group got beat offscreen, Natsu goes down with one shot, Erza's team isn't allowed to win since Cobra has more story left to tell, etc.