Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2015-08-15, 19:51   Link #25647
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I know that the other girls decided to be with Tsukune in his dreams using Kurumu's powers (Mizore is the Yuki-Onna and the Succubus is Kurumu - you seem to have gotten them mixed up in your post). The part with the details about Yukari and that Chinese guy who is a descendant of Touhou Fuhai whose name I can't remember were also glossed over with a "but that's a story for another time". We do know that he becomes like a second-coming of Touhou Fuhai with his powers and talent, and that Yukari becomes a strong witch who supports him at his side (is this implying that Yukari isn't in Tsukune's harem but will actually marry that Chinese guy in the future? It does seem that way, at least).

It was mentioned that Fairy Tale would still be opposing Tsukune and his friends, with a new leader, and we don't have a clear resolution on that plot-point yet, either. Fairy Tale not having been completely defeated yet might point to a possible continuation. But yeah, a follow-up doesn't seem likely because of what you've said.

Edit: I also want to add this, though: I'm happy that Moka and Tsukune hooked up in the end, but the part where she's still drinking his blood even now bugs me a bit. After all, with him also being a vampire now (he did become a full-fledged vampire and a Shinso, just like Moka), isn't she committing cannibalism by drinking his blood? I think they should both get their blood sustenance from tomato juice and blood-transfusion packs from now on.