Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2015-08-19, 20:22   Link #25654
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Yet that only proves Akuha was redeemed way too easily. The whole "Akasha authorized the whole thing" is complete BS in my book. Yes, I know Akihisa was a stickler for showing everyone can change, but it has to look believable. Akuha's "redemption" looked anything but believable, so she shouldn't have been allowed back into the clan, let alone lead it.

And I really can't blame Issa for that whole debacle, he trusted Akasha to handle everything, and had Moka not returned she would have. Then he gets overthrown and secretly replaced by an impostor, whom apparently fools even Gyokuro (who personally should've known better, heck any of them could've realized it wasn't Issa if they just smelled him. Come on, vampires are not supposed to be that dumb). But I suppose that's a moot point now, a disappointing end to an otherwise wonderful story. What a shame.
No, it out right says Gyokuro knew it was an imposter and that he was part of her plan. Also the guy was a doppelganger which we know from the first story can copy everything including smell.

As for Aqua being redeemed it's pretty clear she was doing everything to protect Moka and felt Tsukune was only using her since she only had 3rd hand information and a habit of not hearing people out. There really wasn't much for her to be redeemed for.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote