Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2015-10-09, 18:34   Link #25659
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Agreed^. But on Moka's last name, I think the main confusion is the Y in there. But there was also some chapters I read that were translated to have Moka's last name be read as "Akasha" instead of "Akashya". Either way, though, the Y sound in Japanese is apparently miniscule enough for it to not matter.

On the whole thing with Ura and Omote, and the merger, we should also look at the Tankouban Volume version of Akasha's explanation about Omote.

I talked about it in the post you'll see in this link: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...36#post5621936. Post #25643:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Akihisa himself made those Volume editions and appended the information onto them. I think we should just take that as the official stand. It's like a clarification of what happened, from Akasha's own mouth apparently.

Edit: I just saw it. Man.
Tsukune's calling Akasha "Moka" and they're talking like the real Moka isn't even there. Just like in the magazine edition. But the explanation Akasha gives in the Volume edition is that Omote was a clone of her, and that the moment she was separated from her, she was just another personality of Moka. So at the end of the day, Omote was just an artificial personality based off of Akasha, a clone. And she was a part of Moka's personality from the time she separated from Akasha when Akasha put the Rosary on Moka.

And we also get an exposition about what everyone's doing and is going to be doing after the ending. You should read it.
In the Epilogue in the Tankouban Volume Edition, although Tsukune himself chose Moka, Kurumu decided to use her Succubus powers to allow the other girls, as well as herself, to be with Tsukune in the Dream World. She can do this because she rules over the Dream World due to being a Succubus. So in the series' reality, it's Tsukune x Moka, and in the Dream World, it's Tsukune x all of the other girls.