View Single Post
Old 2008-03-16, 09:00   Link #72
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I finally got the time to catch up on One Pound no Gospel . Out of these 8 ep I have watched if I had to nominate one as the best it would definitely be ep 7 . Ep 7 was very different from the rest the show in it core is a light hearted comedy with ample dose of drama thrown in . Ep 7 had heart .... not heart as in love but heart as in that of a lion . The drama was intense this is one of those moments where Rumiko writing grabs you by the collar and transports you into her world of characters .Though fictional you feel for these characters you laugh with them and at times you cry with them . Before you can grasp it you are already in a orchestra where Rumiko is the conductor extraordinaire .

And the funny part is the character development wasnt for the main character but a Secondary Character called Ueda . I can betcha, everyone who saw ep 7 was rooting for Ueda in there hearts when he faced the champion . this episode elevated the drama from a light hearted comedy to light hearted comedy which had a soul .

These Really Nice Words From A Big Fan

Quote:
Ep 9 is suppose to be the finale and I hope it measures or even surpasses ep 7 . I heard this rumor as the series is cut short from 11--->9 the last un aired ep will be made into specials . Can anyone validate this claim
I Would Like To Know Too...And When We Gonna See The Last Ep Sub >.<