View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 17:26   Link #602
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Arena Special Battle -- Rank M. What the hell. Seriously. Am I doing something wrong or is this match ridiculously difficult? Any characters capable of killing the enemies can't handle the damage, and those who can endure the attacks, can't deal enough damage to kill the monsters. So uh, yeah, help please.

After a bit of grinding, all of my party is within the lv40-lv42 range. Sharty is awsum. :>

The latest discussion makes me want to focus on Emelita instead of Serawi in my next playthrough.
You mean the M ranked 1v5 fight? You probably will want to use Yuela with her crescent sword. Then make sure you have Prevail 3, and some other skills that keep her alive because she will get low and if you're relying on just evade dodging then you'll be in trouble. Once she gets to about 30-40% hp she should be just about one rounding the robots when they attack her. I think i went with Prevail 3, Evasion 2, Pierce 2 and something else. It's hard to remember exactly what since CP costs were really annoying back then.

Remember the trick is that the robots have a big move speed but their nuke is 3 range max so first thing to do is fall back and make them come to you out of range of the rider, he'll just sit there until you're in range so no worries there. then just attack the robots in a way that makes if you kill one of them, force at least one or two of them to have to move to attack you, allowing you to counter attack. Takes a few turns but it's the safest way I found.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote