View Single Post
Old 2016-06-18, 10:01   Link #741
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
Yea. Bakas ability to take a series from nothing to complete faster then some other translators I could name translate a single chapter is kinda staggering. It really helps the flow and "pacing" of the series. There was what an update every day except for a "break" of a week where Baka just translated an entire frigging volume on his so called break. I'm not saying there weren't slower chapters. But if we got those said slow chapters in drive and drabs Over a couple of months instead of a single day it would be pretty painful.

I have the same issue with shnimai. I love the series but until the translation effort gets farther along and I can binge read without interruption I am not bothering.
Thats all true but there's another piece to it. Message me and i'll explain what i mean.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote