View Single Post
Old 2008-02-19, 03:03   Link #20074
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Arcas: <forehead slap> That's kind of different from what I'm thinking...
Ivanovich: "Right, son: your idea is to just scare off everyone male from going near them, thus saving you the hassle of gathering intel. Well, if it works, it ain't stupid..."

Quote:
Arcas: The money I get; but WHY would someone want that much alcohol?
Ivanovich: "You've obviously never seen how Erusians drink." XD
Franz: "The pot was about... I think it was around 10k at first, and a keg of beer, and we kept adding a keg each year, and money... this is basically 21 years of bragging rights. I want the bragging rights, most of the guys want the beer, and the girls want the money.
Veri: "Besides, nobody said ya had to drink all the beer by yourself..."
Val: "Keep some for me, Sir."
Veri: "Of course, Corporal."
Ivanovich: "None of this romance on the job, both of ya."

Quote:
Reiji: Try and understand - as of that time, Arcas has been given a divine mission. Now, to cut off a possible rebuttal, no, I don't believe that that fact gives Arcas carte blanche to behave how he like. But he does. Also, keep in mind that with a divine mission comes a certain amount of self-righteousness; the Imperial Space Marines, anyone?
Franz: "I now have a divine mission to kick your ass with my bare hands! This spirit of justice flows in my veins!"
Chief: "Getting in range is going to be a problem, sir. He outranges you and is more powerful."
Franz: "That's what your AMF is for, Chief."
Chief: "Leave me out of this, Sir."

Quote:
Boomer: At last! Someone I can team up and have wacky hijinks with! Leena, together, WE SHALL SEDUCE THE WOMEN OF THE GALAXY!

Mel: Uguu~! <hides behind Arcas & Sevasti>

Arcas: Sorry, she's spoken for.

Sevasti: Indeed. And if you insist on harrassment of my pilot, I will insist on harrasment via Arbalest.
Leena: "Mou, I don't want to harrass your pilot, I just want her BURNING HEARTO~"
Franz & Glen: *facepalm*
Psycho: If Leena's doing anything it's with me. We're partners in harassing.
Leena: Oh, no, I don't harass girls.... I just bring them to new heights of pleasure. And let Psycho take seconds. *angelic smile*
Psycho: Indeed, this is our divine calling.... to blow shit up and to have much fun. *angelic smile*
Franz: *sighs* And the irony is that Psycho isn't a fan of the Aces. And that Leena is a girl."
Glen: I'm the only sane man in the Order.
Id: Ironic, huh?

Quote:
Arcas: People are going to believe what they want, at this point, saying I'm not a siscon has just become a formality.
Doc: Actually, as I recall, Franz is a siscon too, as his psych workup showed. It's just that his siscon transmitter-receiver is being jammed by the hot blood.
Franz: "Hey! Quit knocking the hot blood!
Smith: Hot blood is passion!
Wesson: "Hot blood is courage!
F, S&W: "THE MAG-"
Emili: "Naomi, follow my timing!"
Naomi: "Hai, onee-chan!"

RAMPAGE GHOST: WEISS YURI SHIFT

[I][Emili & Naomi pwned Franz, Smith and Wesson]
Emili & Naomi, gazing into each other's eyes:
"Onee-chan..." "Imouto-chan..."

"...I love you..."

Glen: *facepalm*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Interesting for YOU, maybe! To me, this is like character harassment and assassination!

Honestly, I'm TRYING to be patient with all of this; but I'm getting tired of it - and pretty soon I don't think I'll have any choice but to call in the Mods to haul the rest of you back. Playful teasing this is not - not any more, not to me.
Ivanovich: "Son, if you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined."

Reiji, we're not really attacking you per se. What we are doing is poking at Arcas' overreactions in roleplay. Lowe pretty much said most of what I wanted to say, so this is just a final note more than anything.

Spoiler for OC Thread Claymore, Hassha!:

These examples illustrate the differences between the approaches. Arcas is Arcas, Reiji is Reiji.

Quote:
Arcas: ...says the mighty, mighty contract mage.
Do not underestimate the power of yuri. Especialy since Leena is the yuri equivalent of Leeron... and more determined to seize those burning hearts....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
LOL. Yuuno joins the OFM full-time with this then.
Yep, pretty much. Chronologicaly this is just a few months after he joins the OFM... although his cover is that he's off on archelogical digs, etc etc.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-02-19 at 03:14.