View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 11:43   Link #591
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
It would be, yea. But a bunch of people who play the game seem to collaborate this information and it even seems to match the title of the attack it gives her in game, so I see no reason to doubt it at this time.
But it's not information, it's just an interpretation, isn't it? You said it yourself: "the game implies..."

So there's nothing explicitly stated, right? The movie could cover that. May even go in a different direction. As long as it makes sense with whatever actual information was given in the game, the movie can go anywhere. Don't you think?

I'm just throwing out ideas though (and playing a bit of devil advocate). Who knows what they're going to do. Let's wait and see what happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I recall that there's only one person who can hear Madoka (Homura) and there's only two people who can see Madoka (Homura, and Madoka's brother Tatsuya).

Well, we don't know if Homura can, but the case of Tatsuya is explained in the audio commentary:
Quote:
In the Audio Commentary for Episode 12, Urobuchi explained that the reason Tatsuya knows about Madoka is because he can see her. He says it's how little children can see things they're not suppose to, because they don't know they're not suppose to see it. Sadly, Urobuchi also said when he grows up, he won't be able to anymore and will likely forget all about it.
So this is like in the movie City of Angels, where babies can "see" the angels. It's just a sort of nice easter egg with no special meaning. Tatsuya himself will stop "seeing" as he grows up, as Gen explains.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2012-09-30 at 12:52.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote