View Single Post
Old 2014-08-22, 16:32   Link #28
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
What is bad when your family is slowly turning into your harem?

Well, the one in the middle is already taken .

I was expecting Irisviel would put Kiritsugu on top, so that was surprising. Though I guess with no Grail War and having given up on the mission that drove him for so long, Kiritsugu doesn't mind leaving Irisviel in charge and deferring to her for anything. Of course, that means Iri gets to implement her own style of parenting around the household and possibly giving preferential treatment to the kids that she actually conceived .

Speaking of... poor, poor Shirou. With, apparently, little effort he gets a harem consisting of two cute little sisters, one being very aggressive, and two, possibly three, beautiful women but has to pay the price by being the butt monkey of this series. I guess that's a fair trade .

I thought this was pretty funny episode overall, but Illya's older sister act was a definite highlight. I would think that, with the nature of Kuro's birth and existence and all, it would be best to just look at Illya and Kuro as twins would settle this dispute but I guess there's always the argument of who really came out first .

Miyu's birthday being the same as Illya's, and by extension Kuro's, is quite the coincidence .

Looking forward to seeing Bazett .