View Single Post
Old 2014-09-13, 19:00   Link #37
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Clash! Cooking Sisters!

The second season ended, and I was left standstill for weeks because of personal laziness, so I have to make a miracle comeback.

First of all, if it sucked to be Shiro given that he was of little importance in the previous season, then it sucks more to be Shiro given the unwilling attention she gets from both Kuro and Illya, much to the latter's contempt and chagrin at how Kuro clings at her onii-chan.

And, the sit of all authority chart established by Irisviel was just so priceless with her being the Goddess wall of the Universe, and I mention one more time that sucks to be Shiro more so given that he's at the lower tier of the authority with the Big Brother wall placed at the fifth position; one level above Kuro's standing in the house, though.

Furthermore, we got another related subplot between cooking for Shiro, and Illya getting to learn how to a proper onee-chan for Kuro.

At the Einzbern Household the female to male ratio will be wonderful to many fans, but my sympathies go to Shiro, hence, no thanks to harems for me, I'm declining politely. One girl is enough in a relationship.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote