View Single Post
Old 2007-06-06, 13:39   Link #70
Mexican Marshmallow
Don't be a pussy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megu-chan View Post
Here's chap 19! just got it finished a little while ago!! the GinXMegu paring folks will like this one
Spoiler:
Ara, Nice Fanfic.... Gotta love the MeguxGin pairing... Even though, if you think a little too much about it, a doll/Human relationship is kinda creepy... but, meh... keep up the good work! and I might also suggest you try to work on:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticThief View Post
-- Narration. Right now the voice of narration you use in the story is a bit too familiar, as if you yourself were telling the story. When this happens and your personal biases and excitement slip into phrases of the narration it makes it seem very young and unprofessional.

-- Your chapters are a bit... episodic. I mean that problems tend to introduce themselves and get resolved in very short order. You should think about weaving plotlines together rather than building them up and breaking them down one-at-a-time.
Overall, it *is* a good story... OMG, I just realized there's more chaps!

So, in the end, this is a fanfic thread, so I might as well post the link to mine:

( Right Here )

First RM fanfic... feedback (reviews) is appreciated (I need to know If I should never again attempt to write RM fanfiction).

I've just recently watched Overture (Haven't watched the other two seasons) and I find myself disliking Megu's voice... But anyway,

*Is off to read the rest of Megu-chan's fanfiction*