View Single Post
Old 2008-02-11, 16:08   Link #133
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisrh View Post
I didn't get as good an impression of Jun as you did. The thing is, Jun did'nt know and still does'nt know that Hiromi and Shin could be related so he should'nt be thinking that Shin is someone that Hiromi can't have. I think he realized two things in that moment but I don't think he made the huge leap all the way to thinking that Hiromi and Shin are related which would make their situation similar to his. From her reaction of wide-eyed shock after telling her about Noe and Shinichiro going out, he could tell that Shinichiro is the one that Hiromi likes and he also figured out that Shin was clueless about it because he asked Jun to go out with Hiromi.

Jun took advantage of Hiromi's shock to walk up to her and play with her hair, then her lips before she woke up and ran off. Jun still does'nt know that they might be related. So what does he do? He had a sly smile as he walks up to and takes advantage of Hiromi's vulnerability. Considering that his priorities are Noe and himself I don't have a good feeling about Jun. He only dated Hiromi because he thought it would get Shin to go out with Noe. Now that he knows about Hiromi's feelings for Shinichiro he probably sees her as being in the way of his sister Noe going out with Shinichiro.
Im getting tha feeling to but there is defiently something else behind his scheme. The problem is we dont know too much about him yet. But you can bet he will continue to let Shin think that everything is great with he and Hiromi. This way Shin avoids Hiromi and spends more time Noe giving Hiromi the impression that they are truly dating. Neither Shin nor Hiromi want to be in the situation they are in. But this is also a problem with Shin always going with the flow and then not liking the results. He needs to grab what he wants with his own hands like he is trying to do with going to art school despite his mothers objections. Hiromi is not stupid i dont think she will fall for Jun's advances in the end. I think she might go along with it to ease the pain she has over Shin dating Noe. In the end its all up to Shin and Hiromi to have courage to face their feelings instead of running away from them.

Theory about future events
In terms the plot about them being possibly related i get the feeling that the person who reveals to Shin, Hiromi and us the viewers about whats really going on is Shin's dad. If would make perfect sense how much of a role has he had so far? it would make perfect sense for them to keep low key till the exact moment he is needed. Given the circumstance i think something will happen to spin things out of control and to rectify the problem once and for all he tells Shin and Hiromi the truth while Shin's mother watches with a depressed look on her face. Thats my theory about whats going to happen. As to what the truth is i have no fucking clue so many different possibilities its frying my brain.