Thread: Licensed Tears to Tiara (TV anime)
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 05:16   Link #253
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Overall I liked the second episode. Though that decision to marry Arawn out of the blue did make me stare at the screen with a dumbfounded expression. Honestly think she only did it to pay Arthur back for something he did a long time ago . Guess we won't be relying on her for tactics. Tell Arthur to protect the guy who can fight perfectly fine on his own instead of you who is running around dodging sword swings....yeah sure that makes sense.

Somewhat funny, but also curious how Arthur is of more interest to Arawn than Riannon is. Clearly that guy is more important to the greater scheme of things. Or he's just an interesting guy. Either way think it will be interesting to watch how Arawn and Arthur are balanced since both seem pretty important to the series. Don't think any of Arthur's concern was misplaced. I mean his sister gets kidnapped, they have to charge to the rescue, and find out your sister has lost her mind and wants to marry the guy. Talk about a rough day. Know a guy has just had enough when his yell shatters a skeleton.

Well I say bring on the war. Nothing like taking on a nation to show what you've got.