View Single Post
Old 2010-01-21, 17:31   Link #55
Haya_chan
Objection!

I voted for: Beato, Lambdadelta, Ronove, Belphegor, Siesta 00 and Sakutaro.

Beato: She starts off as a typical villain but then evolves into something much more complex. You can't tell what she's really thinking. I like that, even if it screws up my attempts to understand her.

Lambdadelta: She seems to me as one who is doing this for the lulz. The things she does don't make me hate her, surprisingly. And I love her song. <3333

Ronove: Ah, Bronove. I want someone like him, that can cook and do that stuff. I'd be helpful. And of course, the way he talks and snarks at Beato makes me laugh. He's quite reliable and helpful in his own way.

Belphegor: She probably doesn't have the best hairstyle out of the sisters, but I like her attitude the best. She's quite creative with her vice and I like that she's hard-working and honorable.

Siesta 00: Calm and a no-nonsense person, who takes her duties seriously. A nice contrast between 45 and 410. Plus she has an eyepatch. That makes her even cooler.

Sakutaro: He's cute and nice, a wonderful friend for Maria. Still, I prefer his stuffed lion appearance over his boyish appearance any day.