View Single Post
Old 2012-04-17, 19:57   Link #109
Ringil

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
@Craxuan see GDB's post for how Ilya held down herakles in UBW

my reply was to answer your post in which it seemed to me that you *were* making a comparison between the two using the respective battles against gilgamesh as proof. And the gist of it was that just because zerozerker has an NP that is well suited to counter Gil doesn't mean he's stronger than hreakles, and that at the end of the day, KOH is only effective because Gil is playing around and not taking him seriously at all

just consider that out of all the servants between zero and FSN, only Gil, saber and Alex have any decent chance of winning against herakles, whereas zerozerker, while still pretty high tier, is a lot more defeatable. I mean, you summon herakles in a HGW that doesn't involve Gil or saber, and you're almost certainly going to win. With zerozerker, one bad encounter with a medusa pulling all the stops and unleashing her mystic eyes, or attacking medea inside ryuudo, and your war might be over...
Spoiler for Fate/Zero Berserker:

FSN Archer has a chance of beating Heracles with UBW, but its not very high. Also, Zero Caster with his super summon seems like it has a chance. Medusa could also hurt Heracles with Bellerophon, but I don't think it'd OHKO him. No one else seems to be able to touch Berserker with his ability to shrug off weak attacks.
Ringil is offline   Reply With Quote