Thread: Rec
View Single Post
Old 2006-03-03, 05:02   Link #115
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
OMG Aka is kawaii! And strong, too. Really enjoyed this one, simple as it was: Aka gets a role in an ero-game and is too embarrassed to do the voice properly. Good facial expressions on Aka and her manager, coupled with good voice work.

Sounds to me as if Sakai Kanako is as good as this good early role suggests. I've seen her in TV interviews and featured in a seiyuu magazine, too. She's both pretty and talkative enough to become a personality, I think.

Liked Aka's manager's voice: Toyoguchi Megumi, who was Sei in Marimite, Nishino in Ichigo 100%, and Saya in Black Cat.
Megumi Toyoguchi also did Winry Rockbell in FMA. Pretty strong role this one.

Your site wins . Linking to lots of Tanaka Rei pics wins even more.

There should be a club for debut seiyuu who get it right on the first go. It's not a very long list, but it's greatness in one place. The qualities needed? same as anyone else: the ability to emote, be in character and show tremendous range. They just do it earlier Sakai Kanako and Sayuri Yahagi qualify for hitting all points.

But the crisis in ep5? Need to get the raw now, sometimes delivering a botched performance is more difficult than a one good...

Last edited by Burner of Anime; 2006-03-03 at 05:18.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote