View Single Post
Old 2012-07-06, 20:46   Link #105
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

And still no one including Reckoner himself has justified why the word trash is used.

I'm not going after any one else who had negative views because you at least try to justify your own claims, I respect that, but not for something like 'looks like trash'.

Like I said if anyone has any impression that's not just trash it doesn't bother me.

If anyone actually wants to defend the right for someone to literally trash anything, anyone has the right to defend that trash. It is bigotry for that audience whose only job is to watch, to trash without justification.

Unless you also think it is trash, there's nothing for me to argue about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
I'm not really so sure of that.

Sure Shinji went all apocolypse on us when Rei got taken, but I think that is partly to due to the fact that Asuka was dead and she was the only good thing he had left in the world.

If Rei had died and Asuka got eaten, I'm pretty sure he would have gone all apocolypsey for her too.

Well, its true that in Rebuild he's closer to Rei than Asuka, but I can't say for sure he is 'fully commited' to Rei - Finding out Asuka is actually alive will probably rock that boat.
I mean romantic commitment and Shinji is committed to Rei romantically, but is just friends towards Asuka.

Shinji didn't develop any romantic feelings for Asuka in 2.0 but he can still care about her as a friend. Sharing a bed once and feeling shy about it doesn't really mean he is romantically involved. Asuka herself felt that her feelings didn't reach Shinji and has lost to Rei.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote