View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 18:14   Link #23
WarofGenesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
Lol, Epik High "One." I am a native Korean myself=/. I have to say Wondergirls and Lee - Hyori are pretty hyped in the Korean media at the moment. I mean they have been winning all the awards, and "nobody," got like award spam. The song itself, live, isn't that great. Most of the time only one singer is just mainstreaming the song and singing it, while the others do those dance moves. Lol, I often get confused in my school as Big Bang member, Seung Ri . It's pretty interesting, and a little shocking. But mostly hilarity ensues after. Epik High is just kind of gives me that cool - feeling. For all those that say Lee Hyori is hot, jeez ever look up her actual age. It's just the make - up, and there have been some speculations that surgery was done to her face, possibly the nose. Seriously most of the k - pop media has become really annoying. (But that's my opinion ).

LOL is this what u think of us~~??

LOL i agree hahahahahaha.

its all the media stuff that are making SNSD and wondergirls like popular and stuff. im not saying i dislike them~ its just that lots of koreans go over the top wit things that aren;t reali that good.

overall ~~ kPop ROCKS any other language's ass!! lol
Epik High is releasing a new album soon~~so look out for that !!
and LOOK OUT FOR TABLO!! his solo album was supposed to be debuted last yr but duno what hapened~~

btw my fav artists are MC THE MAX, MC MONG, CROWN JEWEL, SG WANNABE, EPIK HIGH, JISUN, KIM JONG GOOK, BIGBANG AND YOUNHA and lots lots more ^^v

if u want recommened songs,
CROWN JEWEL - flyboy, too much
JISUN - windflower, jisun - rollercoster love,
MC MONG (ALL THIS SONGS) but especialy love u till i die,
BIGBANG (all there songs),
YOUNHA ALL HER SONGS!!!!
EPIKHIGH - 1min 1second, fan, fly, music, one, pieces of you and actually most of ther songs!!
WarofGenesis is offline   Reply With Quote