Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-18, 17:39   Link #1047
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Saten's power is thermal conversion. His power deals with slowing down and than speeding up molecules, what Saten absorbs is that movement the molecules have and than forces other molecules to faster with that collective momentum. Light absorption would deal with only Electrons which are on a much smaller scale of matter than simply molecules.

Cruz being the new 2nd is more fan thought up, people want him to be some all powerful godlike being because he has been the weakest person throughout the series. I will state what the series has always said: The fundamental behind being a Needless is that each one has ONLY one fragment." The Second being the only exception.

Their is no religious meaning behind all this. He was called The Second because he performed godlike miracles for people that lived in a horrible and cruel world, how could he not be revered? He was called the Second because he was "like" the second coming of God. But in the end he was only a man and died. Which makes me wonder how did he die...

Cruz has never even had a vision of the Second or any kind of contact of any sort except Blade who is just a clone. The bases of him being the 3rd has literally no footholding.
I have a question for you. Can you read japanese? Deny Cruz's connection with the Second is wrong, but it's even worse deny there's no religious meaning in Needless. The whole death and resurrection of Cruz in Needless is the same as the death and resurrection of Christ in the bible.

I'm not gonna believe someone who can't read japanese to the extent I can. Cruz has a link with Christ, that's fact, and Saten knows too.

But it's too late for you to deny manga facts. Cruz already used three different fragment powers after being brought back to life.

Light fragment, my ass.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote