View Single Post
Old 2006-03-02, 09:09   Link #99
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLlSainT
wow whats with all the hate here? when did shirou think woman are inferior?
btw he didnt think rider was a inferior servant(according to eclipze sub, all he said was she lacked power i think)due to her being a female, but only after shirou was able to block her attack..
Well, having felt how it is to be killed by a servant (twice -Lancer, Berserker), deflecting a Servant's blow would make even ME consider her inferior to at least Lancer and Berserker. That doesn't mean Shirou thinks women are inferior. He didn't get a chance to save a guy I believe that even if he had Archer as his servant, Shirou would still refrain from sending him off to fight.

Another indication: When he had that feeling for the archery grounds, his first thought was to call Rin, but Rin wasn't around. Then he thought about summoning Saber, but he didn't, because he doesn't want to endanger her (she hasn't recovered yet, as stated in episode 8, although she said that didn't matter). Conclusion -> He actually knows he shouldn't be going there alone, he knows he's not macho and he knows that those two girls are far superior in combat than he is. Saying that he thinks they are inferior is irrational. Or is he the type of person that would have a fodder go in and check first?