View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 03:29   Link #3677
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heibi View Post
The fact that Sheryl wakes up and the her and Ranka have a concert means Alto came back. Notice the final scene of Sheryl in the credit box. Her mouth moves and the earring shines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
And he didn't talk about them just in that animedia article, in the interview from the "Kiss in the Galaxy" manga he even goes into further detail, saying that people need to put attention to what ranka says in the epilogue and to that little video in the credits in which apparently even the order of the scenes has some kind of meaning (I still don't get it though ).

Other example are the two little hints from the "Sheryl Visual Collection final", the first one is that image of Sheryl waking up with Alto, and the other the ending of the "A Day in Alcatraz" story.
I took all of that into account too when writing my previous post. On the other hand, the skits in the 'Merry Christmas Without You' concert are rather...ambiguous... Admittedly, that concert took place before the film was completed...but still...

Either way, I still think it's something that people can and should decide for themselves, rather than the rest of us trying to persuade them one way or the other.

To put it another way, if anyone asks me precisely what I think via VM or PM, I'm happy to tell. But I'm not putting it on the forum.

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes