View Single Post
Old 2006-12-02, 03:31   Link #39
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudnine View Post
Like I've said in my previous post, unless you've played the actual game, the storyline will probably be a complete mystery to most viewers~ ^^;;

As for the comparisions with Canvas2, while the characters may look alike (as with most anime series based on bishoujo games...), the personality and character settings are very different. For example, Konami, your softspoken and kind childhood friend, is the complete opposite of Elis in the anime version. (FYI, Elis' game character is considerably different from the anime as well)

Also, unlike Primula, Chiwa actually likes to talk, often seen bullying Takumi and Sana or handing out incomprehensible fortune tellings to friends. If they had something in common, it would probably be their peculiar behavior that falls far from the norm~ ^^;;

Back to the OVA, I loved it, especially the fact that all the original VAs (eroge proprietary seiyuus as well~) from the game are in the OVA, I even heard Takahashi on the radio!<3 Too bad it's only going to be one OVA episode. A 12 part series would have been much better ;_;
ahhh... i see. I haven't quite yet done that (not that i would anyway, no time, sschool, work, sleep, world of warcraft.)

I wonder if it's any good. Ill have to check it out.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.