View Single Post
Old 2010-06-23, 01:15   Link #11478
Oliver
Back off, I'm a scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Again, I certainly can't think of a reason other than someone appropriating the body, for use as blackmail.

Of course, then that would mean that Natsuhi isn't burning the body at all.
This would also mean that the body has to be kept on the island somewhere, so that it can be found burned later. The only place available for this sort of thing is somewhere in the tunnels to Kuwadorian, which produces the complicated issues of dragging the body along tunnels.

I find the idea that an actual use was very much intended more likely than that, but I can't find this use. Party barbecue?....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Kinzo does not exist anywhere outside Natsuhi's room!

Actually, most of the reds in that scene refer only to "Kinzo", and should apply whether he is alive or not.

The only reds involving a "living Kinzo" are referring to the time when he could have been in the room and where he would be inside the room, that is, Natsuhi's bed.
Well, if they actually incinerate the body into ashes and spread it on the wind, it is either 'everywhere at once' or 'nowhere at all'. Maybe someone actually tuned the incinerator to high temperature this time instead.

This link has been determined hazardous for the spoiler averse
by the Department of Education.
(updated 2010-08-24)
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote