View Single Post
Old 2012-05-01, 13:23   Link #78
wisteria233

Having seen this episode, I do agree that it should be renamed daddy issues.

For a girl her relationship with her father can dictate how reacts around males. For both Mikono and Mix it made them afraid of expressing themselves to the opposite sex. Now my problem with this revelation is that I think that its coming way too late, this tid bit of info should have been expounded upon a lot earlier, especially for Mikono as it makes her behavior considerably more understandable.

As for Zessica, I said it before and I'll say it again they are dragging the heck out of this love quad, and its getting annoying. The writers really wrote themselves into a whole with that sub plot, it isn't paced properly. That also being said. I knew that they'd pull this with Zessica, the minute they had her say that ultimately boys like Amata choose girls like Mikono, not her; and then had her change her image. None of that says that she is trying to get over Amata more like she's getting more desperate to get the attention of a guy who just isn't attracted to her. That said her behavior of this episode would have been more understandable if we had one or two more episodes in between it building up on these feelings.

As for Andy and Mix I find their problems reminiscent of Amata and Mikono in this episode, as the guy tries his best to tell a girl that he likes, her and makes it painfully obvious that he does, but she may return his feelings but is dealing with her own problems and therefore can not.

Last edited by wisteria233; 2012-05-01 at 13:34.