View Single Post
Old 2013-03-10, 19:23   Link #1257
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Where did you read about him getting a new sword? The sword he has on the ship cameo is still the same sword he had before time skip. Personally, I think it would be extremely weird if the sword passed down from the previous king of Balbadd to Sindbad to Alibaba breaks off screen.
Since Djinn equip is to become the Djinn, I think their shape won't change no matter how many vessels you changed.

About his Djinn equip, it finally reached the level again he had in Ch.70, before Kashim messed up his synchronisation. My guess is that after his and Kashim's magoi merged, his Djinn equip naturally regained its previous level.
Yes I was referring to the king of Balbadd to Sindbad to Alibaba sword. Seeing how I wasn't too sure if he had gone weapon equip when using it. Plus I like the design of the current sword. I get what you mean now. Sorry for any confusion based on what I had said that you may have gotten.

So could this mean at some point his weapon equip would evolve again and cover both of his arms with Amon's flames as so far its half way there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
... and the subliminal message is "Mine is bigger"
Yaoi fans could have a field day with that. :P
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote