View Single Post
Old 2013-07-13, 02:02   Link #55
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTalon View Post
He forgot the last "u". It should be 保留 (horyuu) for "deferred" was what he was going for as that was the last thing they called the cat.
Oh yeah lol. It is deferred. (take this as you will)

Anyway, Touma is not weaker than Saten even if it is poetic (not the weakest level 0... ) (actually though... he is if you think about it... but that's another story...It just dawned on me why this makes sense )

Also, I love how Kuroko notes her power doesn't work on Touma as well. This episode seriously though was much better than the rendition in Index I. Granted: this is 5 years later, with more budget, and is the fourth rendition of the original material rather than the first or second. So it obviously should be better.

Though this was absolutely impeccable.

I think the OSTs were the best part.

BTW: Mikoto shouldn't call herself a damsel. Tsundere's aren't really damsels but ok...

Also, why doesn't Mikoto just ask him what his power is for goodness sakes. I mean she has other things to worry about... but I am actually pretty sure he would easily tell her

Also, this kind of subverted the shonen vibe. Sure this episode was about friendship. But it wasn't plot armourish friendship. It was real friendship. This really showed some of the most powerful emotions in animation that I have ever seen. Why can't Railgun 3 and Index III be concurrent so there's less time to wait for the next one?

I just noticed they didn't mention the X'd laboratories at all between Touma and Mikoto, huh.

Also, Mikoto looks like her mother when crying.

Last edited by dniv; 2013-07-13 at 02:38.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote