View Single Post
Old 2013-04-24, 21:27   Link #6335
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
Seeing that Godou been busy all year round after becoming Campione. I'm surprise that he didnt got called in by the teacher regarding his grade or test result. Maybe he got private tutoring by one of the girls thats how he survive
Godou is the type of person who can do just "get by" when doing his studies. He is at best above average. Erica already brought up the issue that Godou continuing his studies would serve no purpose, and what we seen thus far make it so. Godou is a Campione, his only duty is to protect humanity from Gods and his own personal duty he added in is to not cause destruction as well (He definitely deserves a C-, only because he never got civilians killed, mess with their heads and destroying infrastructure he certainly did). As a 15 year old he is already capable, he can find jobs for money quite well (You know I really envy him, why can't it be like that in reality) and if he wanted to, get help from the girls (no matter how much he complains, he will always yield in the end if its an no other choice situation) since they do come from wealthy background (of course his pride wouldn't allow him to do so by just asking, more likely he will ask the girls for certain job he can do for him.......Yeah I suddenly thought what Erica would do and just chills).

I am surprise that Erica did not just quickly get her education to the point where she can mischievously become Godou's real teacher in school (only then he will drop out).
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote